~W E L C O M E ~

 Hi, everyone.

Welcome to this newly created blog. 

A blog that was created in the middle of the night, just because I needed a place where I can write some random thoughts. I know that Blogs are not really "in" nowadays, but, I had fun when we were required by our lecturer to create a blog and just write random post there. Sadly, I can't really login to the blog anymore.

Just as I mention before, this blog was created entirely in a heartbeat. I've been having some random and crazy thoughts for days, and I just can't help myself but wonder is there anyone out there who is thinking the same thing as me? Struggling to even fall asleep at night or struggling to even keep a friendship?

Well there is a lot of topics that we can talk about as we get to know each other more. And I, in my awaken, and real mindset, will try my best to portray my words as real as I can be. I know there are a lot out there who is need of a comfort and I really wish that I can be at least a small comfort to you. 

This blog was created solely just to talk about random things and things that are mention here are solely my words and it is not associated with anyone else.

I'll see you guys soon!

Stay safe, stay healthy. Have a lovely day!

Comments